Most 401(k) advisors resist the crucial first step to succeeding in their industry: choosing a niche!
In this episode, Matt is joined by Jake Rushton, an expert in the 401(k) world and the founder of 401(k)lub. Jakes gives you step-by-step guidance on how to immerse yourself in your niche’s world so you can help them immediately, gain their trust, and build your credibility.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Examples of how to niche down in the 401(k) world
- The most effective ways to gain more market share within the plans that you want to help
- How referrals can play a major role in your business growth
- Whether you should go beyond plan design to offer educational resources to your prospects
- How to distribute your content and build a community around your plan
- How personal branding can help you create awareness and attract more clients
- And more!
Avoid mistakes that keep 401(k) advisors from growing and becoming known by their audience. Tune in now to get proven marketing tips for the 401(k) space!