Jeremy Franzluebbers is the Chief Risk Officer at Axos Clearing, a custodian serving firm introducing broker-dealer and registered investment advisors.
In today’s episode, Doug and Jeremy break down risk management and how Axos Clearing approaches its measurement amongst various clients.
They also discussed:
- The application of risk within the Axos Clearing company
- Meme stocks and looking at them from a risk standpoint
- Crypto and the future of crypto trading at Axos
- How to think about risk from a client perspective
- The risk department at Axos and their involvement in advancements within the company
Resources: Axos Clearing
Related: Three Benefits of Real-Time Data