Written by: Joel Bruckenstein
While 2020's harsh realities stunned the nation and financial advisors who were on the frontline worked to reassure their clients and manage safety risks and emotions at their firms, many industrious fintech companies in our space doubled down on their efforts to create, evolve and innovate. In 2021 the fog began to lift as the financial planning and investment advisory community learned to bob-and-weave together -- and, thankfully, we see 2022 approaching with much more clarity and optimistic hope that safe and productive gatherings can continue to occur. This is why the theme for T3 gathering in 2022 will be “A New Dawn: Advisor Technology in a Post-Covid World.”
Here are five reasons to prioritize being in person with us in May 2022 for the T3 Technology Conference for advisors + the T3 Enterprise Day for larger firms:
- Technology has evolved in amazing ways
- New and innovative solutions have been created
- Many of you have not had the time to really assess the tech landscape due to competing demands and virtual fatigue
- The cutting-edge insights from the vendors in the exhibit hall and the speakers we’ve booked are going to be incredible
- We are all eager to be together – live and in person, safely – after navigating some rough terrain of 2020 and 2021
We’ve even got a Spring BOGO Sale for advisor tickets going right now – where two advisors from the same firm can come for the price of one – but act soon as it ends at 11:59pm ET on April 1, 2022. And if you miss the deadline, never fear, Advisorpedia has a $100 discount code for you to use: AdvisorpediaT3100.
GEARING UP FOR T3
So, we are gearing up for the 2022 T3 Advisor Conference and Enterprise Day. The two events will be held back-to-back this year, providing attendees with an up-close look at the next generation of applications that will shape the future of the industry.
The T3 Advisor Conference will be held from May 2 – 4, with T3 Enterprise Day occurring on May 5. Both events will be held at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center in Denton / Dallas, Texas, and are open to financial services executives who support financial advisors and financial advisors who work directly with clients.
The camaraderie and energy of these events have been greatly missed, but – just as importantly – our conferences are coming back at a crucial time. As FinTech and WealthTech continue their rapid evolution and come to play an increasingly vital role in the lives of enterprises, advisors and investors alike, it is critical for the members of our industry to have a place to come together, discuss the latest innovations across the tech stack, and discuss what the future holds for their organizations and their clients.
- Jenny Johnson, President and CEO of Franklin Resources, the parent company of Franklin Templeton, will speak about shifts in consumer sentiment, trends in the wealth management industry, and advances in fintech
- Eric Clarke, CEO at Orion Advisor Services, and Dr. Daniel Crosby, Chief Behavioral Officer at Orion Advisor Solutions, will be speaking on the intersection between technology and behavioral finance
- Neesha Hathi, Chief Digital Officer, Managing Director at Charles Schwab, will speak about shifts in consumer sentiment, trends in the wealth management industry, and advances in fintech
- Shirl Penney, Chief Executive Officer of Dynasty Financial Partners, and Brian Hamburger, President and Chief Executive Officer of MarketCounsel, will reveal the most significant operational changes facing RIAs
- Podcast stations and video crews provided by Advisorpedia, InvestmentNews, FinancialAdvisor.TV, Innovating Advice, C-Suite Social Media, Three Crowns Copywriting and Marketing, and Impact Communications will be onsite to capture all the relevant content and key insights from speakers, sponsors, and attendees
- Bob Veres, Editor and Publisher of Inside Information, and I, in a much anticipated session will unveil the results of the annual T3/Inside Information software survey. This survey, which synthesizes the results of months of analysis of critical data submitted by thousands of respondents, is regarded as the most statistically viable report on critical technology trends in the wealth management profession.
“I know I speak for professionals all across the financial planning, wealth management and technology communities when I say, ‘Welcome back, T3,’” said Veres. “While technology has helped us make it through the last couple of rough years, there is no substitute for in-person interactions when it comes to discussing the most important tech trends in the financial planning community and wealth management space. We look forward to advancing those conversations with the results of this year’s software survey.”
This conference would not be possible without the enthusiastic support of our sponsors. In fact, the sponsor page on the T3 website reads like a Who’s Who list of fintech talent – and coming to T3 allows advisors and enterprises to speak directly with the innovative technicians and software engineers who are leading the way and creating the incredible technology that will continue to support the next phases and evolution of the profession.
RELEVANT SOLUTIONS FOR REAL-WORLD CHALLENGES
T3 has built on its history as one of the “can’t miss” industry events of the year by continually showcasing relevant solutions that address real-world business challenges for financial advisors and their clients. In a 2021 industry survey produced by Inside Information, the T3 Conference ranked “#1 in Technology Implementation Ideas” based upon responses from practicing advisors. The conference also scored among the highest in overall satisfaction by past attendees.
As Michael Kitces, publisher of the Nerd’s Eye View blog, pointed out in his 2020 list of Best Conferences for Financial Advisors to Choose from in 2020, “The T3 advisor conference should be viewed as the best way to take in the entire landscape of the advisor technology ecosystem. Which is valuable both for financial advisors who are ‘shopping’ for new solutions – especially those making a transition to a more independent model, and trying to understand what may be available to them – as well as those who simply want to stay cutting edge and see the latest tools coming to the market.”
We could not be more excited about our upcoming T3 Advisor Conference and Enterprise Day. Don’t miss being there in person this year! We are planning to make this year’s events our biggest and best ever.
To learn more visit www.T3Conferences.com.
Joel P. Bruckenstein, CFP®, (www.JoelBruckenstein.com) is an internationally recognized expert on applied technology for financial professionals and Publisher of the T3 Tech Hub. He is also the producer of the T3 Advisor Conference, the premier technology conference for independent financial advisors, as well as the T3 Enterprise Day, a gathering of top executives from independent broker/dealers and large RIAs. Bruckenstein has for more than twenty years advised financial service firms of all sizes on improving their technologies, processes and workflows. He is the co-author of three books: Virtual Office Tools for a High Margin Practice, Tools and Techniques of Practice Management, and Technology Tools for Today’s High Margin Practice.