There are two types of alternative investments: private and public alternative investments.
While private alternative investments are all about private equity, credit, and real estate, public alternative investments mainly operate in public markets and use less traditional tools such as short-selling and leveraging.
In this episode, Harbourfront Wealth Management’s senior vice president and portfolio manager, Travis Forman, sits down with Kris Dureau to explain everything you need to know about private alternative investments. He highlights this investing approach’s versatility so that you, too, can consider the benefits it could add to your portfolio.
You will learn:
- Who predominantly uses alternative investments
- Examples of alternative investments providing consistent returns
- Private alternative investment subcategories
- The impact of private alternatives on retirement-related savings
- The role of inflation in alternative investments
- And more!
Listen today to learn how Harbourfront Wealth Management can help investors like you access private alternative investments!