Creating a personalized client experience is more important than ever. And really, who knows what the clients want better than the clients themselves?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to returning guest Stephen Wershing, president of The Client Driven Practice. Stephen shares a step-by-step guide to building and using client advisory boards to elevate your client experience. He also explains ways to be more responsive to ever-changing client needs and expectations.
- What to do before and after each advisory session
- How often client advisory boards should meet
- The best way to deal with constructive client feedback (including criticism)
- How to turn client feedback into actionable measures that drive results
- The underrated benefits of creating a client-driven practice
- And more