We’ve all heard the phrase “money can’t buy happiness.”
The COVID-19 pandemic has made the relationship between money and happiness more daunting and adding social media to the mix only complicates the matter.
In this episode of the Truth About Wealth, John and Michael Parise sit down with learning specialist Aprajita Anand. Known as the “Teen Whisperer” to her clients, Aprajita unpacks the empowering and enabling side of money while detailing how the pandemic and social media have impacted families and children.
- Why money can’t cure all problems
- Ways wealth can impact the relationship we have with our children
- How the pandemic has affected the way families handle their wealth
- The role of parents when it comes to handling and controlling social media
- The impact of remote learning on children’s social media use
- The value of resources for families and children