Life can be stressful, especially when you’re juggling a career, a home, and a family. As a result, we believe that everyone could benefit from some assistance with organization, giving you the breathing space you need to take care of the important things.
In this episode, Esther Szabo speaks with Joan McCreary, Certified Professional Organizer® and hoarding specialist at JMPO Estate and Home Organizing, about how professional organizers take the time to understand your habits, goals, and life transitions in order to help you sort through the frustrations of clutter and chart a path to organization.
Joan McCreary discusses:
- How she got started in professional organizing and what inspired her to start JMPO
- How now to feel embarrassed when working with professional organizers
- How she creates the ideal space for her clients
- Navigating the closing process of an estate while preserving the relationship between families
- Recommendations for sharing passwords for digital assets in an estate plan
- And more