One in five Americans claim some form of Social Security benefits. Everyone’s benefit can be slightly different depending on your work history, age and a few other factors.
In this episode, Austyn Whittenburg, discusses the basics of Social Security to help you get a clear understanding of what it is and how it gets calculated.
- Why Social Security is known as a broad reaching program
- How Social Security gets funded
- How to calculate the amount of Social Security you will receive
- Who is eligible to receive a Social Security benefit
- How to maximize your Social Security benefit
- And more