Recorded at the Axos Advisor Services — Focus on the Future Conference in Denver Colorado
Louis Tranquilli, founder and leader of Tranquilli Financial Advisor, an independent full service financial firm loted in the historic town of Clinton, New Jersey, brings his 31 years of experience to the podcast.
Coming live from the Axos Advisor service conference, Focus on the Future, in Denver Colorado, Doug and Louis discuss the importance of education both in financial literacy for clients as well as in the technology landscape for advisors.
They also discussed:
- His work with small business owners, people who look to exit the business or have worked for corporations, as well as families and their wealth
- The focus on education to increase financial literacy, specifically with his collaboration with women
- The accumulation and deccumulation portion of working with people
- The commonalities of working with families and how money is discussed with different generations
- The importance of constant education as an advisor as the technology sphere changes with the needs for instant gratification
- His future plans for growth and expansion