Divorce is never easy—it is a painful process for all involved. Although every divorce is different, there are some consistencies that make the divorce process most effective for all parties.
In this episode, Esther Szabo is joined by Paul Seabrook, founder and attorney of Seabrook Law Offices. Paul discusses the potential complexities of divorce, including the emotional, physical, and legal implications, and he details how to navigate these difficulties while keeping the safety and emotional comfort of your children top of mind.
Esther and Paul discuss:
- The potential complexities of divorce and how to navigate these difficulties
- The importance of peace and stability for children involved in divorce situations
- How to navigate child support and why you shouldn’t try to save on cost
- Why you should prioritize a settlement whenever possible
- How disparaging the other party impacts your children
- And more