New Jersey financial consulting firm Tomoro LLC possesses a distinct ability to manage business owners’ financial choices in a way that will help them reach their desired long-term wealth goals.
How do they do it?
Find out in this episode, as the firm’s managing partner and director of financial planning, Jeremy Suarez, introduces Tomoro’s role in helping small, privately-owned businesses successfully plan their business exit. Plue, he shares must-know considerations every business owner should know for a smooth business takeover.
- Tomoro’s approach to helping individuals and their businesses with transition and exit planning
- When the right time is to start planning for your business exit
- Easing the business takeover process with employee retention
- Common exit planning mistakes
- Consequences of not planning your business exit or transition