With the proposed tax changes under the Biden Administration, we urge our clients to consult with their financial advisors, estate attorneys, and CPAs to ensure that everyone is on the same page and understands their goals.
In this episode, Esther Szabo is joined by Michael Fujii, partner at Johanson & Yau Accountancy Corporation, to address concerns surrounding tax planning with the Biden Administration's proposed tax changes.
Micheal Fujii discusses:
- The proposal for ordinary income tax brackets
- Proposed changes to capital gains income taxes
- Proposals that could impact your estate planning
- How to plan efficiently for upcoming proposed changes
- Proposed changes to the 1031 exchange rules
- And more