Danielle Mariano of DeFreze Financial Services and Kingswood U.S. is part of the next generation of financial advisors stepping up to lead their firms into the future.
In today’s episode, Doug and Danielle talk about her professional evolution, what it’s like to become the succession plan for a firm, and how she knew she needed a new broker-dealer to help her evolve her business to its next phase. They also discuss:
- How Danielle got drawn into financial services and learned to run an advisory business from the ground up
- How her former role as an athletic coach has helped her in working with clients and managing a business
- Why she finds being a female advisor a huge advantage
- Why she sought out a new broker-dealer, and what her search process looked like
- How partnering with Kingswood U.S. has helped her manage and grow her business
- What the future looks like for her and her firm
Resources: DeFreze Financial Services | Kingswood U.S.
Related: The Partner to Take Your Business to the Next Level with Paul Lee