Life is filled with ups and downs — many of which can impact your finances.
However, you don’t have to go through the challenges and trials of life alone. There are plenty of professionals, like financial advisors and family law attorneys, who are available to help you no matter what life throws your way.
In this episode, David Pulcini welcomes guest Alison Bates, a matrimonial and family law attorney at Bates Family Law, P.C. Together, they discuss the financial and legal considerations that come with the divorce process and answer frequently asked divorce questions.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Important steps to take during the divorce process
- How prenuptial agreements work
- About qualified domestic relations orders
- How money is split during divorce
- The difference between a mediation and a divorce
- And more!
Tune in now to hear Alison Bates answer your questions about divorce!