Mary Ellen Dugan is the Chief Marketing Officer at Envestnet, a financial service company that empowers advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Doug and Mary Ellen talked about Envestnet’s creative marketing campaign that meshes a beloved money-loving cartoon character with planning and investing in an informative way.
They also discussed:
- Where the idea came from and how they got approval to run it
- What is was like working with Paramount and Nickelodeon
- This being a sequel or a stand alone for the next evolution of Envestnet
- The current response to the campaign
- The Intelligent Financial Life and what advisors and clients receive
- How Envestnet thinking outside the box will attract others in the industry to do the same
Resources: Envestnet Intelligent FInancial Life