Every advisor claims they want to add more value to their clients and their planning process. But, we let it get too complicated. We let the idea of adding more and more value start to overwhelm us. All the existential questions kick in….
- How are we going to fit that on top of what we’re already doing?
- Am I even able to add more value?
- Is value something I can delegate?
- What the heck defines value anyways?
- Is Starbucks hiring baristas?
Before you start to question the meaning of life, I’ve got 13 examples of “value adds” for you in this episode. AND, I’ve broken it down into several categories for you. From super easy to execute across the board, to highly customized for your best clients.
Related: 5-Steps Formula To Build Better Trust and Turn Prospects Into Clients and Clients Into Lifelong Raving Fans