Discovery Data recently released a new Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) dataset and 2021 Closing the Diversity Gap research report which captures the current state of diversity and inclusion initiatives within the financial services industry and what can be done to improve them.
In this episode of The Data Possible Podcast, Bob Skea, CEO of Discovery Data, joins the show to talk about the firm’s new research study, the data behind it, and why it is so important that we all focus on diversity like a blind spot.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The types of D&I insights available in Discovery Data’s new dataset
- What readers can expect to learn from the accompanying research report
- Strategies firms can use to diversify their advisor teams
- How D&I initiatives have evolved in the industry over time and why they are so important today
- How Discovery Data hopes to have an impact with its D&I work