In Marketing to Women – The 5 Types of Affluent Women you will learn that the first step of your marketing to women strategy is to determine with which type of women you are best suited to serve.
While the vast majority of financial services firms marketing to women use the same approach regardless of their personality, there are actually five types of women. And each group has unique traits, interests, and needs. If you want more women investors, more affluent clients, or more of the female market, you need to meet and support her, where she is, not where you want her to be.
In today’s episode, you will learn over 30 years of research on the female market, what you should include in your financial advisor marketing plan, and what doesn’t work.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The biggest discovery on marketing to the female market
- Where to find women investors
- The best female market niche based on your personality (this may surprise you)
- How to create your financial advisor marketing plan that supports widowed and divorced women clients
- Insight and statistics on the female market
- The process to determine with which affluent women niche market you will thrive in serving (and when you should choose a different target market)
- One of the best places to find both traditional and non-traditional affluent women
- The winning strategy you need to include in your financial advisor business plan
- Why most companies and advisors are missing the market when it comes to the female market
First published in MillionaireSeries.com