Many of us want to be informed investors, putting our money towards companies and causes that will positively impact our earth and societies.
But finding the information we need to make these decisions can be a challenging task.
That’s why companies like Entelligent are working to give investors the data they need to invest according to their values.
In this episode, econometrician and Entelligent’s executive vice president for client & product development, Pooja Khosla, joins Kimberly Griego-Kiel to discuss just how the company helps investors engage in impact investing. She talks about investment solutions that are climate-aligned and explains how her investment tools translate the projections from climate change models into simple rankings, which can be used to build climate-resilient portfolios.
- What an econometrician is
- How Entelligent helps investors engage in ESG investing
- Sustainable impact investing
- How climate change and inequality are linked
- Gender equality in financial services and how the pandemic has empowered women
- And more!