The traditional process for giving money to charity can leave people feeling skeptical, but when it comes to donating to charities for climate change, applying a “fund management” approach can be the solution that makes a difference.
In this episode, Jack Chellman, the head of strategy and communications at the Global Returns Project, joins Kimberly Griego-Kiel to talk about the company’s Global Returns Portfolio. Jack explains how this portfolio works as a diverse, effective, and scalable not-for-profit tool designed to regenerate the planet and protect the environment.
- Types of charitable giving
- Ways the Global Returns Project works to support climate change with not-for-profit organizations to curate investments (not for financial return)
- The 3 UN Sustainable Development Goals this organization targets
- Ways individual investors can get involved and the role of taxes when it comes to charitable giving
- The difference between donating stocks and cash
- And more!