Believe it or not, annuities don’t have a middle ground – you either disregard them entirely or embrace them wholeheartedly.
In this episode, Tim Whisler navigates the path of annuities, explaining the differences between what can be a beneficial, but complicated, option for retirement.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why people have negative opinions about annuities
- The difference between immediate and fixed annuities
- Why variable annuities are similar to investments in the stock market
- What’s the role of volatility when it comes to a fixed index annuity
- How to use a rider as an annuity enhancement policy
- And more!
Tune in and discover some of the questions you MUST consider if you’re planning to lean on annuities for retirement!
Related: Understanding Retirement Accounts