For our latest episode, Matt welcomes two fantastic guests: Jennifer Wagoner Kirksey, Managing Director of Wealth Operations at Tolleson Wealth Management, and Trevor Phillippi, Chief Operating Officer of 6 Meridian. Originally founded as a single family office, Tolleson Wealth Management currently has $10B in assets under oversight and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
6 Meridian, founded in 2016, is located in Wichita, Kansas and currently manages $1.8B in AUM. Matt, Jennifer, and Trevor discuss how their role is critical to “running the business,” what excites them about the future, and much more, including:
- An overview of each firm, and how they have both grown organically
- Each guests’ professional background, specifically looking at Trevor’s long tenure at Meridian and Jennifer’s path from entry level to Managing Director
- The role of the performance reporting analyst and the importance of reliable, high-quality data
- The services each firm offers their clients beyond traditional investment management
- The challenges each firm contends with in acquiring talent in today’s market
Related: Uncovering KPIs Used by Top RIAs