Structured notes have sometimes been perceived as investments for only the rich and wealthy.
Now with the competitive marketplace, financial advisors have access to low-cost, accessible structured notes that offer investment solutions any individual investor can access.
In the episode, Jason Barsema, CEO of Halo Investing, discusses the details of structured notes, when to use structured notes and how using a platform like Halo investing for structured notes is a great option for investors seeking alternative solutions.
- How Halo Investing helps advisors with structured notes
- Ways advisors can use the Halo platform
- The pros and cons of using structured products
- The basics of understanding structured notes
- How structured notes fit into a modern portfolio
- And more