A lot of people want to save for retirement but don’t completely understand the “how” of investing in their savings.
In the first episode of the investment basics series, Jim Bishopp addresses common questions about the risks in your investments by sharing client experiences as well as useful information and facts you may not have come across.
In this episode you will learn:
- Three common factors that may influence how much risk an individual can take
- Where a public service worker might be comfortable taking on more risk, and on what accounts
- What happens when you don’t want to lose money when taking risks
- Is risk an “all or nothing” proposition
- How to figure out your risk tolerance
- And more!
Listen in to find about risk/reward and how it may impact your financial future.