Charitable donations have tax benefits, but that’s not the primary reason you should be generous.
In this episode, Stephen Stricklin is joined by Evan Lange, president of the Midwest Region for The Signatry. Evan shares what makes giving so great, looks at tax deductions individuals receive when they make a donation and explains what a donor advised fund is.
- The primary motivation for why people give
- Giving appreciated property to charitable organizations
- Why you should be itemizing your deductions
- Using donor advised funds
- Best funds to use for Charitable Donations after age 72
- How to experience the joy, peace and purpose of giving
- And more