Financial planning in your 60s is often considered by advisors to be the most important stage of your planning for your retirement.
But many are confused by contradicting pieces of advice from various different sources.
In this episode, David Pulcini speaks with Alex Neri, CFP®, RICP®, partner at SixPoint Financial Partners, about six pieces of financial advice he would give to clients in their 60s. Alex also includes one BONUS piece of advice that was too important to leave out.
- How Social Security plays plays a huge role in your planning in your 60s
- What Medicare decisions you need to make, and when the “cut-off” is
- Whether long term insurance will cover your medical expenses in the future
- Making the most of your pension
- How to plan your inheritance properly
- And more