When most people think of financial advisors, they think of investing, and that’s correct; an advisor’s job is to assist with the investing of their clients’ accounts and to ensure that those investments are in line with the clients’ objectives.
But many times, financial advisors turn to professional asset managers to help with their investing decisions. These are the people who keep a close eye on the markets and ideally, pick the best stocks to invest in.
Today, David Pulcini talks to Peter Andersen, founder of Andersen Capital Management. Peter has managed money for a range of clients since 1993, including managing various mutual funds, writing for Forbes Magazine, and making regular appearances on CNBC and Fox Business. Together, Peter and David discuss the importance of choosing financial advisors and fund managers that help ensure that your investments match your ideal goals.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Peter Andersen does, and how he makes money from managing your stocks
- Peter Andersen’s process in choosing a stock and the “themes” he invests in
- Peter Andersen’s view on Bitcoin
- About the Weather Mark Equity Strategy
- Where Peter Andersen sees the S&P 500 by the end of 2021
- And more!
Now is your chance to learn more about professional asset managers and their role in helping you achieve your investment objectives. Tune in today!