Recorded at the Axos Advisor Services — Focus on the Future Conference in Denver Colorado
Eliza De Pardo is the founder of De Pardo Consulting,a firm of industry specialists that leverage their business consulting expertise and research insights to deliver great advice to their clients.
Live from the Axos Advisor service conference, Focus on the Future, in Denver Colorado, Doug and Eliza discuss talent shortages in the financial services industry and the importance of the next generation of advisors.
They also discuss:
- The path to founding one’s own firm
- Human capital related challenges
- The talent shortage in the financial services industry
- The focus by different firms on culture and the impact technology and the pandemic has had on company
- The emergence of quiet quitting, and if its a new term for disengagement or something new
- The great resignation and the new requirements and expenses to retain employees
- How the next generation of advisors can take the mantle from this generation and continue to grow
Related: Empowering & Inspiring Confident Outcomes with Scott Egner & Steve Sullivan