Did you know that giving can actually make you feel good? It’s true!
In this episode, Financial Dignity® Coach, Christine Luken, speaks with the Generosity Guy, Bob DePasquale, CFP® CAP® about the incredible power of generosity and how it can impact your life and finances. Get ready to be inspired as Bob shares some heartwarming personal stories about the unexpected generosity he’s received during tough times. He also dives into the science behind generosity and gives you some tips on how to cultivate a habit of giving, both consistently and spontaneously.
Let’s spread some love and generosity together!
- Why generosity has been an important part of his life for the past couple of decades
- How generosity benefits everyone, even those who just observe it
- What people miss out on by not being generous with their money
- How you can cultivate a habit of generosity
- Why we need both consistent and spontaneous generosity
- And more
Related: Why I Disagree With Dave Ramsey