The world of franchising includes more than just fast food.
In this episode, Malcolm Ethridge is joined by Boynton Weekes, a franchise business consultant with FranNet. Malcolm and Boynton take a deep dive into all things franchising, from selecting the right concept, how to finance it, and how much time it really takes to own and operate your own franchise.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What commonly known businesses are franchises
- The Semi-Absentee Model of franchising
- What the average franchise costs to get up and running
- Time commitments to owning and operating a franchise
- Boynton’s advice to anyone looking to franchise
- And more!
If you’ve ever thought of buying a franchise as a great way to become an entrepreneur or as an interesting way to diversify your overall investment portfolio, then this episode is for you!