We all have a story to tell. What stories are you telling your young adult children?
Eric Tashlein has learned quite a few lessons during his time — so much so that he plans to write a book about these life lessons for his children and grandchildren.
In this episode, get a sneak peek at the knowledge Eric has gained in his personal, financial, and business life. He shares these stories in hopes to inspire you to also draw from your experience and begin a productive conversation with your children today!
You will learn:
- The importance of starting to save early
- Reasons why vacations and breaks are great opportunities to plan ahead
- When it’s a good time to take calculated risks
- Introducing the idea of stretch goals to young adults
- Acknowledging others as a sign of respect and empathy
- Helping young adults find balance and mindfulness
- And more!
Join Eric today as he guides you around tackling the personal finance talk with your young adult children or grandchildren!