Considering the stimulus spending rates, debt issues, GDP ratios, and market factors—is the economy truly on a sugar rush?
In this episode, Tim Whisler explains what’s going on in the market now with all the big changes that have happened recently, and how you can potentially benefit from them!
You will learn:
- The stimulus spending rates and reasons Tim believes it has become a “desensitized” issue
- The truth about debt in the United States
- The current Gross Domestic Product (GDP) scenario
- Why the market is “hyper” rather than volatile
- Reasons why you should make zero your hero
- And more!
Tune in and discover exactly how to make the most out of these existing components in today’s economy!