They say, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
When families procrastinate with advanced estate planning, it can jeopardize the success of the next generation and their assets.
In this episode of The Truth About Wealth, John and Michael Parise share a case study that illustrates how they’ve been helping one particular family with their estate planning. Listen in as John and Michael describe their process of minimizing generational taxes by 80% and preparing the next generation to inherit the family business.
John and Michael discuss:
- Ways Copper Beech approaches this case study and clients focused on estate planning
- The estate planning options they suggest for asset protection
- How families can reduce and protect themselves from estate tax exposure
- How to effectively prepare the next generation to inherit the family business and/or assets
- The role of trusts and liquidity when it comes to estate planning
- And more!