2022 has been a challenging year, to say the least. From the war in Ukraine, inflation and elections to the downward shift in the market, there are a number of factors coming together, causing us to stress about our finances. Thankfully, the year is not over yet and we have a few effective strategies that might save you tax-free money.
In this episode, Josh Leonard discusses five hidden tax-saving opportunities you may want to take advantage of before year-end.
Josh dives into:
- How to get more tax-free money
- Making savvy retirement planning moves
- Being charitable, skipping your RMD, or getting rid of some qualified money
- Bundling up the deductions as you make big money moves
- Maximizing the current tax discounts