Last week, I went to the Personal Story Power three-day event by Bo Eason. I signed up for this four years ago and had completely forgotten about it. Now, I’m glad that I was able to attend as it turned out to be a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it.
In this episode, I’m going to share with you one of the things I took away from the training, which is the power of preparation and practice and how these play a crucial role in leveling up an advisor’s performance from being good to becoming the best.
I also talked about:
- (03:55) The importance of preparation and practice in business
- (05:50) The difference between being very good and being the best
- (07:23) Why 95% of your competitors are in good enough mode.
- (09:44) How do we be a pro in this game
- (11:39) What I love about the industry