Hello everyone, and welcome to The Magellan Network Show. Today, we’re discussing how to scale your advisory business, and it’s a topic that always comes up in our Magellan Empire Group.
When most advisors think about scaling their business, they start crunching numbers - how many households, how much AUM, what fees to charge, and so on.
But there’s a critical missing component that so many advisors overlook, and it’s “themselves”. Yes, that’s right, you are the key to scaling your business, regardless of whether you’re a solopreneur or an enterprise. You need to ask yourself, “Who do I need to become?” to achieve your goals.
Scaling your business is about leadership, systems, and talent. And as an advisor, you are the linchpin that ties it all together. So join me on this episode of The Magellan Network Show, and let’s dive deep into what it takes to scale your business by focusing on yourself first.
In this episode, I talked about the following:
- (2:34) How do you scale your business?
- (3:47) The importance of self Q&A
- (5:37) The questions that you need to ask yourself
- (8:10) Why do you need to have the right systems in place
- (8:40) Why should you keep looking for talent
- (12:25) The three raw materials to grow and elevate your business