Sandro Forte serves as a financial advisor to the Royal Family in the United Kingdom. But that’s not why we interviewed him. We interviewed Sandro because of the insight and wisdom he brings to the client acquisition process.
In this episode of The Top Advisor Podcast, Referral Coach Bill Cates sits down with Sandro Forte, CEO of Forte Financial Group, a financial planning firm in the U.K. Sandro is all about using the right processes AND the right words to move prospects along to becoming clients.
Bill and Sandro discuss:
- Why you should schedule meetings with your prospects and clients and not appointments.
- The importance of not positioning yourself as subservient with prospects and clients.
- The 2 most critical rules to follow when approaching prospects in your client acquisition process.
- His 3-step approach to dealing with objection.
- The mindset needed to create sustained success and profitability.
- How to maximize your productivity and profitability over time.
- ….And more!
Related: 9 Question Self-Assessment: Do You Communicate Your Value Effectively?