In the world of investing and philanthropy these days, the focus is on impact. There is a generational divide on what this actually means and how to approach it.
In this episode, Connee Sullivan speaks with Chelsea Toler, Founding Partner at NOVA Impact and President at Keep Families Giving Foundation. Together, they talk about implementing impact strategies while being mindful of investment returns and risks.
- ”04:25” How various generations approach impact investing
- ”07:34” How to combine your philanthropic strategies with existing organizations within your community
- ”11:44” Linking impact investing to UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- ”14:17” Key structures and vehicles you can leverage for impact investing
- And more
- United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Ep. 16: “Making Data Driven Philanthropy Decisions with Susan McDowell”
Related: Private Market Investing for Family Offices and High-Net-Worth Individuals