Blog posts are an effective way to introduce yourself to new audiences, demonstrate your expertise, and grow your client base. But they can also devour your time with nothing to show for it if you don’t know what you’re doing.
So how do you create blogs that help grow your business rather than blogs that eat up your free time? There are a few simple rules you can follow to make your blogs your unpaid sales interns.
In this episode, you’ll discover 8 tips for creating amazing blog posts that make people drool over the idea of hiring you. Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- How to attract more of your ideal clients by posting fewer blog posts (1:59)
- The weird way picturing a real prospect when writing articles puts your persuasiveness on steroids (5:48)
- Why writing blog posts for more website traffic almost guarantees it won’t result in new leads or clients (7:13)
- How to pick the most captivating images for your blogs and skyrocket your time on page and conversion rates (14:18)
- The little-known, but wildly effective “Seed Your Authority” secret for turning cold website traffic into paying clients (15:48)
- Why introducing yourself at the beginning of your articles “primes” visitors to fork over their hard-earned cash to you (16:34)
- The biggest and easiest to avoid mistake financial advisors make when writing blogs which devours your time without generating new clients (19:58)
Related: What I Learned From 60 Advisor Website Reviews In 4 Days