Trust is the direct result of how you lead conversations. Think about a time you have encountered a professional who “rubbed you the wrong way” and made you feel like you could not trust them. The key to successful and profitable relationships is to create the conversational space so that the person you are speaking with can open up and speak about what is important to them.
That’s how you can guide them to the solution that they are looking for.
My guest, Mary Schmid is an author, speaker, and mentor to financial CEOs and professionals. She shares the science-based approach on what goes on in the brain in conversations and how to lead conversations that connect, engage and build trust.
In today’s episode you’re going to learn:
- Why 9 out of 10 conversions miss the mark when it comes to building trust
- The 3 Levels of Conversation and how to get to Level 3 faster
- How To Establish a PROCESS to communicate more effectively and build trust
- The 5-step process Mary teaches advisors to move from “Sage” to “Sherpa”
- Simple tricks and tips to elevate your skill EVEN if you’re already a really good communicator
- Conversations built on this foundation develop lasting relationships with deeply loyal clients and staff.