The independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) model is a game changer from day one. And if you’re looking to start your transition, this whitepaper combines more than 35-years of our experience so you can clearly see the road ahead. Download it here.
Everyone’s journey to the independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) model is different. It’s about taking a series of small steps, knowing they could add up to something big. And if you’re unsure of where to start or just looking to learn more about what’s involved in the process, this interactive whitepaper could hold the answers. It’s a compilation of the knowledge and learnings from Schwab’s more than 35 years of working with thousands of financial advisors as they make the switch.
In the whitepaper you’ll learn and explore:
- 4 key steps for every transition and how to navigate them
- 5 unique advisory models for RIAs
- Why over 21 thousand1 financial advisors have transitioned to the RIA model in the past 14 years
- How Schwab has helped advisors move over 1.1 million2 client accounts totaling over $414 billion3 in AUM in total
- And a lot more
1. The Cerulli Report, U.S. Intermediary Distribution 2021: Leveraging Data to Navigate Change, Exhibit 2.05, Cerulli Associates.
2. Schwab Advisor Services, Strategic Business Development, 2021
3. ACT Advisor Conversion Services Dashboard Metrics: January 2005–March 2022.
Schwab Advisor Services™ serves independent investment advisors and includes the custody, trading, and support services of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”), member SIPC. Independent investment advisors are not owned by, affiliated with, or supervised by Schwab.
This is a sponsored feature developed by Schwab and supported by IRIS Media Works/Advisorpedia.
IRIS Media Works/Advisorpedia is not affiliated with The Charles Schwab Corporation. Any mention of third-party firms or individuals is not and should not be construed as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship by Schwab.
IRIS Media Works/Advisorpedia will share your information with Sponsor, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Schwab may use it to contact you and to send you additional insights from Schwab Advisor Services™. Read about privacy at Schwab at www.schwab.com/privacy.
©2023 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC.