Purchasing a home is likely the largest purchase of your life—and in today’s market, that purchase will cost you a pretty penny.
But that price tag doesn’t mean that with the right guidance and advice, you can’t own the home of your dreams.
In this episode, David Pulcini sits down with mortgage and lending expert Glen Didas, branch manager at Homestead Funding Corp to talk about the housing market today and what you need to know before buying or selling your home.
David and Glen discuss:
- What the process looks like when you’re buying a home and what you need to qualify
- Private mortgage insurance and what that means when selling
- How long can approvals take
- What is actually included in closing costs
- The process of buying a investment property
- And more