Jaime Golden is the President of Acquisitions at Kingswood U.S., an SEC-registered RIA and a FINRA-licensed broker/dealer that offers comprehensive wealth management and business-building services designed specifically for the independent financial advisor.
In today’s episode, Doug and Jaime talk about the importance of advisors finding the right fit and what they should take under consideration when making a move to a new firm. They also discuss
- Whether or not the types of advisors looking for new homes have shifted
- How factors outside of market performance drive advisors to entertain a change
- Why advisors should look for a good cultural fit in a new firm
- How advisors can evaluate whether or not a new broker-dealer is a good fit
- How Jaime & his team help advisors find a voice at Kingswood U.S.
- How Kingswood U.S. works to ensure its culture carries through to all its employees and advisors
Resources: Kingswood U.S.