Starting your career as a financial advisor isn’t easy. Well, it’s even harder when you’re a woman, like today’s guest Anna Kareis. But it also unlocks a massive opportunity to serve an underrepresented market: Women.
Not only does Anna have a sixth sense for attracting female clients, but she’s also a skilled marketer with valuable (and actionable) lessons.
In this episode, Anna Kareis from Ameriprise Financial Services, shares her secrets for landing more female clients, how to create the perfect avatar, and the trick to making all your marketing more effective. Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- 3 crucial skills all top financial advisors have that the mediocre ones don’t (5:53)
- How to get prospective clients to share their deepest, darkest secrets within the first 15 minutes of meeting them (7:55)
- The “end of relationship” trick for landing more female clients (9:55)
- How to reverse engineer your client avatar and magnetize clients to you instead of chasing them down (12:52)
- Why hope is the most powerful tool you wield as a financial advisor (22:31)
- Why relying on lead generation services is a surefire way to go belly up (24:05)
- How to unlock a surge of new clients doing nothing other than posting silly stories on LinkedIn (30:17)
If you’d like to connect with Anna, you can find her LinkedIn page here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anna-kareis/ or visit her website here: