There’s nothing worse than a financial advisor with a victim mentality. In fact, I go out of my way to make sure they don’t buy my products or coaching.
Why? Because they infect others with their negative energy. They stunt their own growth and wealth. And they complain at every chance they get, but avoid solutions like the plague.
Now, financial advisors with a victim mentality won’t even hit play on this episode. But I recorded this episode for you—if you sometimes slip into a victim mentality, and want to eradicate it before it sabotages your joy, business, and life. In this episode, you’ll discover why a victim mentality is lethal, how to obliterate it, and why you should fire any client that’s infected by it. Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- The insidious and widespread mindset that plagues financial advisors and strangles their wealth, health, and happiness (1:35)
- How having even one client infected by a victim mentality can make your business go belly up (3:28)
- The tragic, yet motivating news story that instantly nukes your victim mentality for good (7:49)
- Making less than $150k per year as a financial advisor? You can’t afford to miss this… (9:29)
- 5 signs you may have a victim mentality (and how to reverse them before misery and poverty consume your world) (14:16)