The age requirement is only one of the changes made in the SECURE Act 2.0.
In this episode, Robert Curtiss is joined by Emily Vincent, President of Douglas M. Farr and Company. Emily unpacks the retirement planning changes reflected in the SECURE Act 2.0. Additionally, when it comes to businesses and business owners, Emily reveals how the size of the company impacts the benefits of providing retirement plans to employees.
- How the changes to the SECURE Act 2.0 impacts older retirement plans
- Who is included in the automatic opt-in for company retirement accounts
- How to make the most out of company retirement accounts
- Ways the SECURE Act 2.0 is changing its approach towards spousal-related companies
- What you should know about Long-Term Part-Time Employees (LTPTs)
- And more!
Related: What You Should Know About ESG and SRI in Investment Planning