When someone loses their significant other, it can be difficult to regain a sense of normality and to feel in control of your own life again.
But you don’t have to go through that alone…
In this episode, Todd Bessey continues his new series, Widowed But Not Alone, focused on helping those who have lost a partner figure out how to manage finances, as well as strategies to better handle the stress and feelings of being overwhelmed.
- Where to start when rebuilding life without your partner
- How to find the right resources to support the next part of your journey
- Handling the feeling of being overwhelmed
- Different issues older and younger widows go through
- What to do when time isn’t on your side in your grieving process
- The importance of a close inner circle and who should be included
- And more