When going through the process of obtaining a mortgage, you likely have a lot of questions. Like, what type of mortgage should you apply for, and at what term?
In this episode, Mike Dukovich sits down with Kevin Giza, president of The Giza Group, at Crosscountry Mortgage, LLC as they discuss mortgages. Kevin shares his knowledge of how the process works, what you need to know before beginning the process, and some tips on how to help you become the successful buyer of a home.
- What pre-qualification is, what it does, and how long it lasts
- What you need to prepare ahead of time before beginning the mortgage process
- The job of the underwriter and the processor
- Types of mortgages and how they work
- When refinancing makes sense
- And more