Vicki Greene is the Chief Investment Officer at G Squared Private Wealth. G Squared creates customized boutique private wealth and an experience that provides safe and steady investing through smart planning.
Live from our fall Advisorpedia Podcast Pop-Up in New York City, Doug and Vicki discuss the business of investment planning for the ultra high net worth and the pressures that follow.
They also discussed:
- The most unique aspects of working with the ultra high net worth
- Why the choice of this more intensive business and market
- How to structure the workload and staff to be as efficient as possible
- How to approach building portfolios for the high net worth
- Tips for multi generational families and the importance of financial education for the younger members
- The conversations with clients about crypto
- The biggest challenges clients are facing right now
- The position of being a CIO and its pressures
- The future of G Squared
Resources: G Squared Private Wealth