67% of Americans don’t have an estate plan, according to a recent survey. Most of them “just haven’t gotten around to it.”
Estate planning feels daunting. But what if you could make it easy for clients –– including the stragglers –– to finally get it done?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Ryan Stark, an advisor solutions specialist at Trust & Will. Ryan shares a solution for inspiring clients to take action on their estate plan, no matter how long they’ve been putting it off. He also shares why this solution is key to boosting your value and referrability.
- Why clients want a comprehensive advisor (even if they don’t realize it)
- Easy tools for making sure your clients finish their estate plan
- Underrated marketing benefits of being involved in estate planning
- Compliance-friendly tools for comprehensive planning (e.g., pre-purchased estate plans)
- Why being comprehensive naturally generates more content
- And more